Two versions of the Jet Towel™ hand dryer are available; the heated unit and the unheated unit. The unheated is available in white, whereas the heated is available in white, black and silver, allowing for the Jet Towel™ to fit easily into a wide range of decor.
* Drying times (remaining moisture of one hand being 50mg or less) obtained using in-house measurement method. * Airflow rate measured at the nozzle outlet.
* Noise measurements performed in an anechoic chamber at a distance of 2m.
Outline Drawing JT-SB216JSH/KSN
* Red letters indicate field wiring related dimensions.
* For fastening main unit mounting screws, use a Philips (+) screwdriver with a shaft length of at least 150mm.
* Mount the unit so that the left-side cover is removable and the rating label is visible. (At least 150mm, but 200mm or more is recommneded. Embedded portion is excluded.)
Allow 200mm or more to enable the water drainage duct to be checked after cleaning.
* Allow at least 130mm between the bottom surface (air intake port) of the unit and the floor surface.